- RSS Channel Showcase 8050847
- RSS Channel Showcase 1779660
- RSS Channel Showcase 8296733
- RSS Channel Showcase 3810681
Articles on this Page
- 09/14/15--04:47: _Christ in All
- 02/18/18--17:22: _Walsingham is an In...
- 02/23/18--10:38: _Why I Might Become ...
- 03/02/18--16:36: _He Is Precious: Kee...
- 03/08/18--10:38: _Compassion for the ...
- 03/09/18--03:49: _Sexism, Homophobia ...
- 05/06/18--11:11: _The Complexity of S...
- 06/18/18--14:50: _A call to conscious...
- 09/14/15--04:47: Christ in All
- 02/18/18--17:22: Walsingham is an Inclusive Womb Space
- 02/23/18--10:38: Why I Might Become an Anglican
- 03/02/18--16:36: He Is Precious: Keep Him Safe From Vultures
- 03/08/18--10:38: Compassion for the Fundamentalist Believer
- 05/06/18--11:11: The Complexity of Spiritual Evolution
Christ the Eternal Word is both revealed in the life of Jesus of Nazareth and also as the Cosmic Christ in creation (John 1-1-18) in whom time, space and universal laws are encompassed. Christ permeates all creation and is Lord of history, but exists in fullness in the Sacraments. All goodness that men or women […]
The ancient English Shrine of Our Lady of Walsingham is a very special place. Walsingham is a sacred space which is mystically united to the mystery of the Incarnation when the “Word became flesh and pitched his tent among us” (John 1: 14). When God in Christ united himself to all humanity in Mary’s […]
For the past year now, I have been seriously thinking about whether I have a future with the Catholic Church. I am still discerning. When Francis became the pope in 2013, I was truly excited by his energy and vision. His focus on the poor and marginalised and his call to embrace social justice as […]
A week ago, I met with an old friend of mine in London whom I hadn’t seen for almost 20 years. It was a joyful reunion which gave us both great deal of happiness. He’s like a soul friend, with whom I’ve had a deep spiritual connection since we first met in 1988. We […]
Over the past few days as a result of engaging with religious fundamentalists online my heart has experienced a metanoia towards them. Not because I concur with their message, but because I have started to consider their situation through the matrix of compassion. Reflecting on compassion has made me remember a story from my long […]
Homophobia and sexism in the Catholic Church are hurting LGBT people and women. Failing to listen to the voices of adult survivors of clergy abuse when they speak loudly is hurting survivors. The Church is denying people who bring grace filled gifts to the table – often borne from a crucible of suffering in which […]
Humanity has been a tribal warring species for a very long time. We wiped out an entire other human species, the Neanderthals, and have been territorial and hostile throughout history, perpetrating horrendous acts of cruelty. This cruelty however has paradoxically sat alongside our great strides in compassion, warmth and creativity which have given rise to […]
💜A call to consciousness by Sr Ilia Delio OSF in light of recent events at the US border ❤️ “While we may feel powerless and helpless in the face of the government’s “zero tolerance” immigration policy, we do have power, the power of the mind to focus on our desires. The Buddha said that the […]